Nov 23, 2022
Are you ready to take back control of your eating tendencies & stop giving away that power to emotional eating? In this episode, Kristin Jones shares how successful weight loss should not be based on hatred or deprivation, but rather on a healthy mindset and lots of support. She digs into practical tips and advice on how to reclaim your power & autonomy in order to take control of your eating to drop fat and get better results. Pay close attention to Kristin's tools to diagnose and heal yourself by looking internally and being very honest with yourself. Tune in and find out what can help you overcome emotional eating and create a healthier life!
[00:01 - 06:47] Opening Segment
• How to identify and overcome emotional eating
• Why Kristin coaches people on how to avoid emotional eating
• How emotional eating is something that 80% of Americans deal with
[06:48 - 13:18] Trauma-Free Weight Loss
• Losing weight is traumatic for the body and can be hard on the mind and emotions
• It is important to focus on the psychological aspects of why people gain weight
• There is no one-size-fits-all approach to losing weight, as each person's experience will be different
[13:19 - 20:15] How to Conquer Emotional Eating
• There is a lot of shame and embarrassment and disappointment associated with emotional eating
• How to identify and reframe your thoughts about yourself to break the cycle of overeating
[00:01 - 07:08] Take Back Your Power and Autonomy When It Comes to Eating
• Kristin's story about her emotional eating patterns
• Most people who struggle with emotional eating have a history of not being able to express themselves
• How people often prefer to occupy their attention so they don't have to feel their emotions
[07:09 - 13:41] Overcoming Childhood Trauma and Live Longer
• How a parent's mindset can have a significant impact on their child's development
• What you can do to change limiting beliefs into more empowering ones
[13:42 - 22:59] Closing Segment
• How to create an identity and build upon that to create the life you want
• The short-term diet industry and its effects on consumers
"Psychologically people don't wanna be deprived. People don't wanna be restricted. And your brain will rebel against these stipulations." - Kristin Jones
"We're creating everything that's gonna come to fruition in our lives, so we have to be very careful about how we speak to ourselves." - Kristin Jones
Get leaner. Live Longer. Be Legendary.
Here’s how I can help you reach your goals!
1. Start by understanding the science and simplicity of carb backloading for fat loss - go to GetNatesBook.Com. to get a free copy of Nate’s bestseller “The Million Dollar Body Method”
2. Get more great tips to get leaner by connecting with me on Instagram @lowcarbhustle
3. Join the MDB Mastermind for just a buck! If you want accountability, coaching, and an amazing training program to get leaner, this is what you need. Go to nate.fit to find out more and get your first 2 weeks for just 1 dollar.
If you liked the show, please LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW, and share it on social media to get reposted to over 12k of the homies.