Nov 30, 2022
Are you ready to start your journey toward infinite health? In this episode, Billy Merritt discloses the ins and outs of supplements, specifically green supplements. He points out how some companies formulate their products, what you should be looking for in a green product, and what to avoid at all costs. He shares how he went from having daily seizures to healing a brain condition with movement, sunlight, and extremely high-quality nutrition which led him to start formulating nutritional products for clients at health retreats. Listen and enjoy!
Health and nutrition have always been a passion for Billy Merritt. But, his journey has not been without major challenges. Years ago, Billy suffered major health issues due to lesions in his brain. He began having seizures and blood flow became inhibited to his arms and hands. However, his determination to recover led him to pursue the healing power of nature’s medicinal Superfoods. For over 17 years now, Billy and his team have continued to work diligently on improving the blue-green algae-based Infinity Superfood formula that people now know and love today. Putting your health first, Billy is committed to continuing his quest to educate himself and the rest of the world with the purpose of global well-being, exploring the intricate link between health and nature.
[00:01 - 07:07] Opening Segment
• How Billy found relief from his condition by incorporating medicinal foods into his diet
• How Billy ended up creating Infinity Greens
[07:08 - 14:48] How to Eat Green Food to Improve Brain Health
• The importance of oxygenating the blood and how this is key to overall health
• How eating green foods is especially beneficial for those with brain conditions
• Using a Vitamix to turn greens into a liquid form that is easier to digest
[14:48 - 22:28] Blue Green Algae: A Superior Source of Nutrients
• Eating just a relentless amount of raw veggies and salads can be depressing
• Nate & Billy's insights about kale
• Why blue-green algae are the longevity green for Billy
[22:29 - 29:50] Infinity Greens
• The products that Infinity Greens offer
• How wheatgrass is an inflammatory and why should be avoided
• What to look for in green products
[29:51 - 36:26] Closing Segment
• Things Billy believes that is way overhyped
"Our top priority is longevity in the life force." - Billy Merritt
Get leaner. Live Longer. Be Legendary.
Here’s how I can help you reach your goals!
1. Start by understanding the science and simplicity of carb backloading for fat loss - go to GetNatesBook.Com. to get a free copy of Nate’s bestseller “The Million Dollar Body Method”
2. Get more great tips to get leaner by connecting with me on Instagram @lowcarbhustle
3. Join the MDB Mastermind for just a buck! If you want accountability, coaching, and an amazing training program to get leaner, this is what you need. Go to nate.fit to find out more and get your first 2 weeks for just 1 dollar.
If you liked the show, please LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW, and share it on social media to get reposted to over 12k of the homies.