Apr 27, 2022
Today will be something
different! In just 30 minutes, Kyle, Kristin, and I will be taking
you along on a life-changing game show that is both educational and
entertaining. If you are ready to receive your exciting dose
of low-carb education for the day, tune in!
[00:01 - 03:24] Welcome to the Low Carb Game
- A first for the Low Carb Hustle
- A game show that will change
- Our contestant for today, Kristin
[03:25 - 13:59] Rounds 1 & 2
- Broccoli has how many grams of protein per
- How many amino acids are actually found in
- Carnivore Question: How many grams of protein
is containing 10 pounds of steak?
- 800, 1000, 1200, or 1700 grams of
- A Rough Plugger 24-inch Pizza Story
[14:00 - ] Rounds 3 to 5: Kyle-Based
- Is “Kyle Andrew Tyler” Kyle’s real name? True
- Kyle was born in: Tennessee, Baltimore,
Phoenix, or Apache Junction?
- Word Question: What does “Dorito” literally
mean in Spanish?
- Little chip, bird, little golden thing, or
[22:09 - 33:42] Rounds 6 to 8
- This type of food is constantly slandered and
maligned in the marketplace for little to no
- Bread? Spam? Processed foods in general?
- What is gelatin made out of?
- Skin and bones of animals? Fold pork
rinds? Processed foreign bits? Whey runoff from the cheese
- What has been your protein per ounce per
- Cricket protein, or whey protein
Get lean, get strong, and get
Let me help you reach your goals
for FREE, just go to
Break your relationship with
sugar and drop fat in 5 days at TheFreeSugarDetox.com,
your first step to health.
Learn more by connecting with me
through Instagram or visit www.LowCarbHustlePodcast.com.
If you liked the show,
please LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW, like, and subscribe through your favorite
“If you're gonna give
something, if you're gonna watch what you're doing, ‘never’
is not a good word to use.” - Kristin Jones