May 25, 2022
Melissa Vogel is a successful fitness coach, mother of three and
busy woman. She shares her struggles, successes, and advice on how
to be successful despite feeling overwhelmed at times. In this
episode of the Low Carb Hustle podcast, Nate Palmer interviews
Melissa Vogel about her journey from busy mom to bomb mom.
[00:01 - 07:40] Opening Segment
- There is a time and a place for personal training, and online
coaching can be a great way to provide services to clients.
- It is important to have experience in person as a personal
trainer if you want to be an excellent online coach.
- Personal trainers need to be able to solve problems and
understand the needs of their clients in order to provide quality
[07:41 - 15:54] How to Find Success
- Find a niche
- Find people that you vibe with and light you up
- Be hands-on and committed
- Set realistic expectations
[15:55 - 22:20] Fitness Tips from the Bomb Fit
- Women can lift heavier weights and not get bulky
- The Dichotomy of Healthy versus Fitness
- Muscles need to be ripped and torn in order to get results
- One's body responds differently to different types of
- Try something new!
[22:21 - 31:30] Fit Women Problems
- Women struggle with their fitness journey because of the
environment around them
- Why people who are obligers often do not allow themselves to
grow and change
- It is important to acknowledge and deal with the
self-sabotaging behaviors that obligers often engage in.
[31:31 - 48:41] The Bomb Fit Mom
- Melissa shares the story of how she became the Bomb Fit
- The Effect of Having a Loving Relationship with Your Body
- Have a physical possession that is "smaller than a breadbox" in
order to not get stuck in your head
- The speaker also recommends listening to Return of the Mack by Mark Morrison to
help wash away any memories or emotions that are stuck in your
[48:42 - 50:35] Final Thoughts
Connect with Melissa https://busytobombfitmom.com/
Get lean, get strong, and get
Let me help you reach your goals for FREE, just go to GetNatesBook.Com.
Break your relationship with sugar and drop fat in 5 days at
TheFreeSugarDetox.com, your first step to
Learn more by connecting with me through Instagram or visit www.LowCarbHustlePodcast.com.
If you liked the show, please LEAVE A 5-STAR
REVIEW, like, and subscribe through your favorite
"If you're an obliger and you haven't acknowledged that and
dealt with that oftentimes, you'll hold yourself back because you
want to keep everyone around you comfortable and you don't allow
yourself that growth because, you know, internally that that's
going to create some feelings of discord." - Melissa Vogel